Home » » My New "PINK"!!

My New "PINK"!!



Okay, I've been teasing my PRH sisters for 2 days now telling them I'm making something "pink" and will post it. This is it! Noooo, it's not a bathrobe. It's a coat.....a pink fleece wrap coat! I have 2 others I've made through the years and love the ease of making this coat. I've gone around the edges with a "trapunto" type stitch and then "pinked" it. Not a single thing is done by hand. Well, except for cutting it out. But it is "pinked" around the whole thing. The sleeves, the hem, the lapel - everything! So easy to make and it keeps me super warm when wearing them. But this one isn't the blue or gray from previous years; it's pink fleece with roses on the big pockets. (I think the store clerks are weary when they see me coming because it looks like a "shoplifter's" coat! Hah. But I downsized these pockets from the other coats and think I like it better. I could get a six pack of Pepsi in the other pockets!
Powered by Blogger.