Home » » Customer Inspiration - my family room

Customer Inspiration - my family room

Hello and welcome to this week's customer's inspiration! I know LOTS of my customers are in the process of taking photos of their fabulous Jubilee Furniture finds and emailing me (sgalbraith@outreachcommin.org) as I'm writing this (hint, hint) - but until their emails come through I'll show you how wonderful the things I've purchased from the store look in my family room. Remember, the point of customer inspiration Tuesday is to show how terrific Jubilee Furniture furniture looks in your home - whether you've made any changes to it or not. Couldn't be simpler and a number of people have mentioned how much they've enjoyed these posts.

So without further ado, welcome to my family room!


One wall in the room is filled with built-ins and both the retro metal lamp (with yellow shade) and the cardinal artwork (it's actually a place mat) were purchased from the store. There were two identical lamps and I bought both of them and my husband uses one in his office in Chicago.


Here's another metal lamp which I bought at the store and the quilted throw is also a Jubilee Furniture purchase (we normally don't have stuff like the throw in the store, but occasionally we do - remember our mantra? - you never know what you might find at Jubilee Furniture!). The photo to the right gives you a better view of the room to understand the floor plan. The stairs lead up to our entryway (it's a split level home). Lamps are often overlooked at the store - they're sort of scattered around and often need new shades - but are priced really cheaply and well worth the cost to replace the shade (and sometimes the shades are just fine, thank you very much!).


The artwork in the photo on the left is from the store and both the TV and the coffee table the TV is on were purchased from Jubilee. The TV is a Sony rear-projection model that I paid $100 for at Christmas and we did recently have to buy a new lamp (to the tune of $125) - but it's a great TV. The coffee table/TV stand I purchased about two months ago (we had the TV in a different room) and I'm thinking about painting it, but am not sure what color. Orange? Black? Thoughts? There isn't a lot of color in the room - and actually like it that way - but would love to do something fun with the TV table.


Just another view of the room.

I'm considering replacing the sofa, chair and ottoman with a large sectional - if the right one, at the right price ever shows up at the store (would be nice to have additional seating in the room - only four can sit comfortably) - but it's fine for now.

And that, dear reader, is a look at how some pieces from Jubilee Furniture look in my family room!

I hope you're doing well!

Until Friday (I promise lots of photos to make up for being off last weekend!)!
Powered by Blogger.