Home » » Tuesday's customer inspiration - my kitchen!

Tuesday's customer inspiration - my kitchen!

Hello and welcome to my Tuesday post where I show you something someone has purchased from Jubilee Furniture in their home and how fantastic it looks! This week we'll be visiting my very own kitchen which contains several things from the store!

Let's begin!

The Jubilee Furniture items are the oak pedestal table, two of the four chairs and the gorgeous artwork on the wall. Let's take a closer look:


The pedestal table is a fairly recent purchase and replaces a similar table, but it was smaller and we really wanted a little more room. Granted, it couldn't be too big because the space is pretty small.

I love, love, love this original oil painting and I bought it from the store about a year ago. It's bright and breezy and always makes me smile! Also, I love it (or did I already mention that?).

Here's one of the two oak chairs from Jubilee Furniture. We had four of the curved back ones but they're slowly falling apart and I'm slowly replacing them. I like the mismatched look.


Here are a couple of photos from different angles. I took these picture early this morning before the sun was even up! It's nice to have the extra storage over the siding glass doors (which lead out onto a small, but nice, deck - remember I have a split level house).


The rest of the kitchen is pretty nondescript - no granite counter tops, no stainless steel appliances, no beautiful cabinets - but, boy, can my husband make amazing meals in this space (and my daughter makes means pies and my son delicious omelets!). I'm the official cleaner-upper!

Have you purchased something from Jubilee Furniture which you'd be willing to take a photo (or two or three) of and email me at sgalbraith@outreachcommin.org so I can include in a future Tuesday customer inspiration post? I'd be much obilged if you did!

So, how was your Christmas? Here are a few highlights from mine:
  • watching The Grinch starring Jim Carrey with my kids (Jim Carrey is amazing in that movie!)
  • having a nice - but quiet - Christmas Eve celebration with my mother-in-law; sister-in-law, Debbie; and Debbie's boyfriend, Dave
  • driving home from Debbie's and hitting ice at an intersection and sliding through the intersection and seeing the traffic light camera take a photo of us going through the red light (and now waiting for the $100 ticket in the mail - it's happened before!). Thankfully, we didn't hit anyone!
  • having 21 from my side of the family to our house Christmas day and having a blast!

    Recognize my family room? Obviously, these two photos only show a few members of my large and amazing family (that's my mom tucked under the blanket!)
  • returning my house to semi-normal after the wonderful time on Christmas day (and now I can hardly wait to take my tree down and return the whole place to normal! I swear I love Christmas but I'm ready to move on - do you hate me?)

So, that's it for now! Remember we have weird store hours this week: we'll be open Thursday, December 30th from 1 to 8; Friday, the 31st from 11 to 3; and closed Saturday, January 1st! I'll have my regular weekly post for you Thursday morning so you can see some of the new-to-us stuff that Dan and Chris picked up last week and this week (there will be LOTS to show you). So, if you happen to be off Thursday or Friday it would be a good time to head out to the store!

God's blessings for a wonderful 2011 to you, dear reader!

Powered by Blogger.