Home » » Tuesday's customer inspiration?

Tuesday's customer inspiration?

Welcome to Tuesday customer inspiration where I showcase something someone has purchased from Jubilee Furniture and how lovely it looks in their home (either exactly as it looked when it left the store or how it was transformed). This is my second Tuesday without anyone emailing me (sgalbraith@outreachcommin.org - in case you had photos all cued up but then forgot my email address) - and I'm beginning to think I need to retire this idea. Not that it hasn't been amazing - I love seeing how stuff looks in your home - especially since Jubilee Furniture customers are super creative and own wonderful homes - but alas, no one seems to have the time or the energy or the inclination to take photos (and I can't say I blame anyone - I probably wouldn't do it either).

Yes, Tuesday customer inspiration had a fine run - and I am extremely grateful to those of you who did take the time to take photos and email me - but it might be time to let this idea go. While I'm mulling this over, I just came back from taking a number of photos at Adams Park - which is in the middle of downtown Wheaton (and a gorgeous place to eat lunch or read or simply sit and soak up the sun) and I hope you enjoy 'em!












I hope you'll be able to stop by on Friday for my weekly update of all the fabulous new-to-us furniture we receive for donation!

Take care, dear reader!
Powered by Blogger.