Home » » Tuesday's customer inspiration - Monique and Tim's wonderful family room!

Tuesday's customer inspiration - Monique and Tim's wonderful family room!

Before we jump into today's customer inspiration - and though I had a bet with my husband that Meg would win last night's HGTV Design Star - I have to admit I liked Karl better and thought maybe he'd pull a rabbit out of the hat at the end and win! He was so engaging and I liked his edgier design style. I've never watched the show before - and actually only started watching about six weeks ago (so missed the first half of the season) - and found the elimination process so tense and nerve-racking that I don't know if I can watch again! Yet I was so excited about last night's final episode that I turned my TV on 15 minutes early (you know - to warm it up! :-).

I was so emotionally drained when Design Star ended that I sat like a bump on a log and watched Showhouse Showdown and though didn't love Shazalynn Cavin-Winfrey's over-the-top design style, disliked Eric Kole's superior attitude (and minimalist approach) so much that I was rooting for Shazalynn (who did win, in case you're wondering). Whew - what a night!

Thankfully, there's much less drama at the o' Jubilee Furniture blog - though equally creative and fun!

Here's Monique's email:

Subject: Two crummy photos...

are all I got, but they're yours.

This is our family room. The mirror, side-table, wall ornamentation, and low coffee table are from my favorite place on earth: Jubilee. I just had to respond immediately after reading today's post.

p.s. In case you're wondering what that white glob is in the fireplace, that's my old medical student coat!




Did you catch that Jubilee Furniture is one of Monique's FAVORITE PLACES ON EARTH! Wow - how nice is that!?

I love the horizontal stripes on the wall and, personally, I think everyone should have a human torso on their coffee table (along side your child's toys!).

Monique and husband, Tim, love all things retro and vintage with clean lines and great surfaces and aren't afraid to try new things! Well done!

I have two more weeks of inspiring photos to share - but would love to see what you've done with the things you've purchased from Jubilee! Just email me a photo (or two or more) at sgalbraith@outreachcommin.org 'cause you never know who you might inspire with your own style- since we all know creative design doesn't only happen on HGTV!

Hope to see you back here on Friday for my weekly store update post!

Until then - ta ta, dear reader!
Powered by Blogger.