Home » » Hope you’ll be able to stop by the store this weekend!

Hope you’ll be able to stop by the store this weekend!

I’ve been writing the Jubilee Furniture blog for three years now and though always knew I needed to come up with a backup plan for when I’m on vacation – or shutter – sick – never have quite figured one out.

Rather unbelievably this is the first week where the sick part has been an issue.  Not that I haven’t been sick in the last three years – but I’ve always been able to force myself to go in and take photos.

Alas, not this week.

You’ll have to trust me when I say the store is bursting at the seams with amazing furniture.  We’re open today (Friday) from 1 to 8 and tomorrow (Saturday) from 9 to 4.

Here’s to an enjoyable, healthy, Memorial Day weekend, dear reader!

Powered by Blogger.